SS Magnum English Willow Cricket Bat
- English Willow Grade Vallum
- Air Dried Willow ,
- Embossed Chrome sticker with high quality Grip
- Wide Play area with Clean bat face,
- Great balance and light pick up
- Painted Face
- Designed for balanced pick up and weight for playing attacking strokes
- Excellent Shock Absorption
- Comes with a Bat cover.
- Local Pickup available from Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155.
- For more products visit our store on Ebay.
Knocking and Protection:
We suggest all our customers to do the following
- Apply minimum of 1 coat of oil and leave it (horizontally) overnight
- When it dries out you can repeat the same process again (maximum 3 coats)
- Please note: Too much of oil will make the willow too soft
- knock-in the edges, using heavy bat mallet, and toe for at least 3-4 hours
- Use it in the nets with old balls, for at least a couple of sessions, before playing into a match
- Once the bat has been knocked in and ready to play, apply anti-scuff sheet (plain or fibre) on the face of the bat. It saves bat from absorbing extra moisture during wet conditions and saves edges as well.