- About Us
- Contact Us
- All Sports
Nike Drive II Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
- Nike Drive II Cricket Bat is designed to take the rough and tough treatment of club level cricket.
- The Nike Drive II Cricket Bat comes treated with a poly-coat film on the face to provide additional protection and increased strength.
- This specialized treatment adds great power to the batsman shots. The bat is Curve pressed and ready to play.
- The Single piece Sarawak Cane handle provides enhanced durability.
- Nike Cricket Bat features massive edges and an extended bow, delivering an amazingly light pick up and a huge sweet-spot for superb performance.
- Excellent Shock Absorption
- Local Pickup available from Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155.
Knocking and Protection:
We suggest all our customers to do the following
- Apply minimum of 1 coat of oil and leave it (horizontally) overnight
- When it dries out you can repeat the same process again (maximum 3 coats)
- Please note: Too much of oil will make the willow too soft
- knock-in the edges, using heavy bat mallet, and toe for at least 3-4 hours
- Use it in the nets with old balls, for at least a couple of sessions, before playing into a match
- Once the bat has been knocked in and ready to play, apply anti-scuff sheet (plain or fibre) on the face of the bat. It saves bat from absorbing extra moisture during wet conditions and saves edges as well
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:Latest