- About Us
- Contact Us
- All Sports
Item purchased between 9th April 2019 to 10th May 2019 will be posted on 13th May 2019. Sorry for the inconvenience.
SS Limited Edition Cricket Bat
- Made from high quality English Willow.
- Traditionally shaped and styled for maximum stability while playing shots.
- Thick edges and curved blade for powerful stroke play.
- The handle is made from premium cane to deliver superior power and control.
- Natural Finish Face
- Excellent Shock Absorption
- Very well balanced and light pick up for playing attacking strokes
- Close and straight grains
- Big and wide sweet spot
- A very high quality bat with very low rate
- Comes with bat cover.
- May have slight difference in design/colour as per the model.
- Local Pickup available from Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155.
Knocking and Protection:
We suggest all our customers to do the following
- Apply minimum of 1 coat of oil and leave it (horizontally) overnight
- When it dries out you can repeat the same process again (maximum 3 coats)
- Please note: Too much of oil will make the willow too soft
- knock-in the edges, using heavy bat mallet, and toe for at least 3-4 hours
- Use it in the nets with old balls, for at least a couple of sessions, before playing into a match
- Once the bat has been knocked in and ready to play, apply anti-scuff sheet (plain or fibre) on the face of the bat. It saves bat from absorbing extra moisture during wet conditions and saves edges as well.
- All Cricket bats come with 60 days warranty
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:Latest