Kookaburra Kahuna 600 Cricket Bat
- Made from high quality English Willow.
- Traditionally shaped and styled for maximum stability while playing shots.
- Used by many international cricketers
- Thick edges and Flat Power Plus Shaped Face.
- The handle is made from premium cane to deliver superior power and control.
- Natural Finish Face
- Excellent Shock Absorption
- Very well balanced and light pick up for playing attacking strokes
- Close and straight grains
- Big and wide sweet spot
- A very high quality bat with very low rate
- Comes with bat cover.
- Local Pickup available from Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155.
Knocking and Protection:
We suggest all our customers to do the following
- Apply minimum of 1 coat of oil and leave it (horizontally) overnight
- When it dries out you can repeat the same process again (maximum 3 coats)
- Please note: Too much of oil will make the willow too soft
- knock-in the edges, using heavy bat mallet, and toe for at least 3-4 hours
- Use it in the nets with old balls, for at least a couple of sessions, before playing into a match
- Once the bat has been knocked in and ready to play, apply anti-scuff sheet (plain or fibre) on the face of the bat. It saves bat from absorbing extra moisture during wet conditions and saves edges as well.
Cricket bats - (6 months )
*All cricket bats come with 6 months warranty for manufacturing defect and covers only blade break in half
*Handle break is covered for 2 months and in most cases manufacturer repairs the handle and sometimes may consider replacement.
*Damage to the toe is not covered
*Damage to the edge is not covered
*Damage due to yorker are not covered
*Damage due to water moisture or excessive heat are not covered