- About Us
- Contact Us
- All Sports
SG Sunny Tonny English Willow Cricket Bat
Grade1 English Willow cricket bat. Hand crafted by the expert bat makers. Traditionally shaped and styled for maximum stability and power strokes. Big edges and wide sweet spot
- Grade 1 hand crafted from air dried reserved English Willow with straight and evenly distributed grains
- Made from high quality English Willow.
- Traditionally shaped and styled for maximum stability while playing shots.
- Thick edges and curved blade for powerful stroke play.
- The handle is made from premium cane to deliver superior power and control.
- Great balance and light pick up
- Natural Finish Face
- Designed for balanced pick up and weight for playing attacking strokes
- Excellent Shock Absorption
- Comes with bat cover.
- Local Pickup available from Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155.
Knocking and Protection:
We suggest all our customers to do the following
- Apply minimum of 1 coat of oil and leave it (horizontally) overnight
- When it dries out you can repeat the same process again (maximum 3 coats)
- Please note: Too much of oil will make the willow too soft
- knock-in the edges, using heavy bat mallet, and toe for at least 3-4 hours
- Use it in the nets with old balls, for at least a couple of sessions, before playing into a match
- Once the bat has been knocked in and ready to play, apply anti-scuff sheet (plain or fibre) on the face of the bat. It saves bat from absorbing extra moisture during wet conditions and saves edges as well.
- There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. Consistent use against a bowling machine can severely damage the bat and will reduce the life. Looking after your cricket bat and regular maintenance is imperative for extensive life. Please see below our warranty terms and conditions;
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, CRYSTAL Sports agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault.
- All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 6-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. Depending on the nature of the warranty claim, at the manufacturers’ discretion, they may choose to repair or replace the item in question. For cricket bats, warranty is only applicable for blade and handle (toe, edges and shoulders are not covered and can be broken by a wrong shot selection).
- When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused.
- Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
- The warranty of bats purchased from CRYSTAL Sports does not apply to:
- bat on which manufacturer’s stickers/labels have been removed
- damage to the toe and edges of the bat under any circumstance
- damage caused by improper or extended use
- damage due to excessive use of bowling machine
- use of non-leather or composite balls including bowling machine balls
- damage due to Yorkers
- water/moisture or heat damage
- damage due to inadequate bat preparation
- damage due to over oiling
- damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse such as, but not limited 00to hitting the bat on the ground/pitch while batting or running
- damage caused by repairs attempted by a third party
- damage caused by use of hard and cheap balls
-bats with thread tied on the face of the bat
-normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product
- A Bat will not be replaced due to handle break, edge or surface cracking but will be repaired under Warranty only in the first season of use.
- Replacement of the product under the Standard Warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty period.
- Processing time for repairs/replacement will be up to 25 business days, however we will endeavour to have your item repaired or refunded as soon as possible.
- When returning your item please ensure you can provide proof of delivery that the item has been received. We recommend sending it with Australia Post registered mail or a reliable courier service with Signature on Delivery. If you do not have proof of delivery and you will be unable to hold CRYSTAL Sports liable for your loss.
- You will not be able to dispute delivery with CRYSTAL Sports unless you can provide proof of delivery via Registered mail or Signature on Delivery via Australia Post or Courier services.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: